play my favourite song.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I realised this is a little scary

"The American Bull Frog has created a devastating effects in the ecosystem of Arizona, California. Much of the fish fauna in these countries is facing extinction; frogs in California and frogs and garter snakes in Arizona are also in critcal decline. These introduced predators eat anything they could swallow, which includes frog-eating snakes, numerous species of frogs, lizards, fish, birds, mice and even their own kind. A female bullfrog can have as many as 20,000 eggs per clutch and has muliple clutches each year. At this breeding rate and their enormous appetite, our native species will be easily wiped out in no time."

so I checked it out and OMG it is TRUE! Kiasi Willietong kept saying I brought a predator home and almost killed him and how we were so stupid to think that 笨笨 so ke lian and worry that how she might not have anything to eat and stuff! HAA! Ok I miss her but I still judge her a little.. No wonder she's SO fat and refuses to eat the mealworms! JUDGE HER!